23 NYE Resolutions
Posted: Sun Jan 01 12:06
1. Have sex often and munificently.
2. Dress in great clothes with different daily styles.
3. Conduct regular social occasions for friends.
4. Have a life outside work and family.
5. Be educated (or streetwise).
6. Be well informed.
7. Never yell, run or fight.
8. Be generous to people worse off than I am.
9. Try new things wherever possible.
10. Know appropriate social etiquette, manners, laws and customs.
11. Consider fitness above work.
12. Be tolerant, non judgemental and anti-discriminatory.
13. Show gratitude.
14. Be independent and free thinking.
15. Maintain an open mind.
16. Consider mistakes to be future guidance.
17. Realize how I react is a choice.
18. Treat others as I would like to be treated .
19. Be kind whenever possible.
20. Move and sit gracefully.
22. Always leave people better off than I find them... eventually.
23. Be a better person than I was last year... always!
Not much of a resolution if you are just doing what you have always done :).
Holly - but I get better at them each year...
on Mon Feb 20 01:40
Do you think it is easy to be with my son. He loves the snow. Don't worry, there is a steep training curve in the begining. Once it clicks you are set for life.Enjoy the thrill SAM
Holly - I DO love a thrill ;)