10 Reasons To Try Speed Dating
Posted: Wed Jul 04 19:26
1. BULK ASSESSMENTS - You can assess the relationship potential of 12-15 similar people in only 2 hours.
2. FIRST IMPRESSIONS ARE OFTEN THE MOST ACCURATE - Most people know whether someone is a 'yes' or 'no' within moments of meeting them.
3. INTERNET FLIRTATIONS MAY NOT WORK IN THE FLESH - Internet dates might look good on the monitor, but sometimes even coffee can be too long...
4. NO LOSS OF ‘FACE’ - You don't have to reject (or accept!) the person to their face (phew!)
5. GREAT FOR THE SHY OR NERVOUS - You only have to hold a conversation for 5 minutes (also great if you need some practice!)
6. MEET NEW FRIENDS - You can meet other singles of the same sex to go out cruising pubs and clubs with.
7. SOUND WITTY & CLEVER - You can pre-script yourself and repeat the same anecdote/s for all 12-15 'dates'.
8. MEET THE ‘REAL’ THEM – Speed dating nights are usually held just after work, so you get to see the 'real' person (and not the one that requires 2 hours in hair and makeup!)
9. ASSESS ‘CHEMISTRY’ - Internet dating sites don't convey things like chemistry, eye contact and body language (or their smelly feet!)
10. LIFE IS TOO SHORT to waste time on bad dates (or have no dates at all!)
G'day Holly,My name is Richard ,Im a great conversationist,but work in mining industy,lack of women in area,but live on a farm 15 mins from Port Macquarie .Your name came up with some single mates of mine ,(including the G M from work )so Im the guinea pig ,but would love to try speed dating .Please help? Do you do any in our area.Have tried to get rego form twice,but no reply ....... crossing fingers.XOX Richard
Holly - no problems, will send you a package!
Hi Holly, I'm also in Port Macquarie.. can you send me an info package as well please
Holly - Done!
Hi are there any upcoming events in port Macquarie.
Holly - I'll email you the details!
F*ckin’ tremendous issues here. I am very happy to look your article.
Thanks so much and i am having a look forward to contact you.
Will you kindly drop me a e-mail?
Holly - thanks Andrew.